N.P.Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download forum

PrijemChatTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi
Serbian Yellow Pages - Srpski poslovni imenik, Serbian Business Directory

Razmena Banera - www.indjijaforum.com

www.razmena-banera.com

Phobia 2 (2009) DVDRip

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
dex
dex

Broj poruka : 58
Datum upisa : 15.11.2009

Phobia 2 (2009) DVDRip Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Phobia 2 (2009) DVDRip   Phobia 2 (2009) DVDRip Icon_minitimePon Jan 18, 2010 5:36 am

Phobia 2 (2009) DVDRip

Phobia 2 (2009) DVDRip Phobia10

Phobia 2 (2009) DVDRip Info

I can’t remember when was the last time I had Movie Day with my boyfriend. We used to have Friday for our Movie Day where we will watch two or three movies in a day. And yesterday we went for our Movie Day. Watched Phobia 2, The Box and Planet 51. All three movies were watched at MBO, The Spring.

Phobia 2 is a horror type of movie. I was interested to watch as I found it promising. I read the preview, and badly want to watch it. It is a movie with five stories combined in one.

In five stories, I love watching the first, second and the last. Why? Other than that is quite lame. and not horrifying at all eve though I was closing my eyes watching it. Razz

First story was about a kid who were sent to be a monk by his parent as he made mistake by killing his own father. So, the spirit revenged back and coincidentally, it was the Hungry Ghost Festival. The kid was disturbed by the ghost, and he was being attacked as how he killed his father.

The second story was about a friend to the kid I mentioned above. His friend was also involved in the murdering of his father. So, what happened was, this friend was admitted to the hospital, and his legs were both bandages and he could not walked. While at hospital, he was attached in one room with another old man who was about to die and comatose. So, during those days in hospitals, he was attacked by the man next to him.

The third story was about a lady who sells second hand cars were haunted by those cars. All damaged cars were sent to be repaired, and when people comes to buy, she will says that the cars has never been in accident. So, one night, she loss her son, and in searching of her son, she found everything about the cars. She even killed her own son, when she did not know that her son was in the engine.

Phobia 2 (2009) DVDRip Download

Citat :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Phobia 2 (2009) DVDRip
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1