N.P.Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download forum

PrijemChatTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi
Serbian Yellow Pages - Srpski poslovni imenik, Serbian Business Directory

Razmena Banera - www.indjijaforum.com

www.razmena-banera.com

Whip It 2009 DVDRip

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Pax93
Admin
Pax93

Broj poruka : 155
Datum upisa : 02.11.2009
Godina : 30

Whip It 2009 DVDRip Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Whip It 2009 DVDRip   Whip It 2009 DVDRip Icon_minitimeSre Jan 20, 2010 3:39 am

Whip It 2009 DVDRip

Whip It 2009 DVDRip Whip_i10

Whip It / 2009 / DVDRip / 1.4 GB

When Bliss is getting ready for her first big match, Maggie Mayhem tells her that you can never have enough Lash Blast. Lash Blast mascara is a Cover Girl product. ‘Drew Barrymore’ is a Cover Girl spokesperson.
When i saw the list for Tiff i saw Drew Barrymore’s movie and then i saw that she was actually directing it. I went to see it yesterday for and special screening in my town and i was really amazed by the touch of entertainment that Drew and Ellen offered us in this girl power type of movie. It is all about the roller’s a hobby that is not that known and popular but after this movie it changed completely the meaning of roller. Drew Barrymore’s acting was totally carefree she was really spontaneous Canadian actress Ellen Page did another great performance after her brilliant performance in Juno. On the whole Whip It! Is made only to entertain the movie is for entertain people not getting critics attention or whatever and i think Drew made an excellent job in this department. I’m a guy an i say “you have to watch this movie!” Overall 8,5/10!

Citat :
Download

Unknown
cd1

Uploading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unknown
cd2

Uploading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unknown
cd1